We source materials in ways that preserve our environment, stimulate the development and well-being of communities and safeguard an efficient use of precious resources.
We are amongst the world’s largest purchasers of raw materials in the fragrance and flavour industries and recognise that we have an ethical and commercial responsibility in the supply chains in which we operate. Using over 14,000 different ingredients in our frragrance and flavour products, from more than 50 countries, it is critical that we have a deep understanding of our raw materials supply chains.
It is also fundamental that we identify, and mitigate, potential risks to their continued and sustainable supply.
- Source materials that can be sustained by nature
- Provenance and footprint of raw materials are known
- Suppliers selected and audited on sustainability performance
- Offer support to suppliers
- Committed to preserving biodiversity and culture