Our Finance teams support the business in preserving, driving and maximising sustainable value creation.
Our Finance function aims to:
- Preserve and enhance company value: we implement sustainable finance and tax strategies and continuously manage financial compliance and risks
- Monitor financial performance: we provide insight and challenges to support business decisions and disseminate globally-consistent and reliable information and analysis
- Deliver best-in-class and cost-effective finance services: these are supported by globally-harmonised processes and systems across our businesses.
Our Finance teams work in all major regions, countries and locations from which Givaudan operates. They are proud to be part of a global network of professionals and highly committed to the success of the company.
Roles in our Finance organisation are in the following groupings:
- Corporate Finance and Finance Function Management
- Treasury and Financial Risk Management
- Tax Management and Compliance
- Credit Management
- Enterprise Performance Management / Financial Planning and Controlling
- Cost Accounting and Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting and Reporting